At Swindon Academy, we are very proud of our award winning spectacular new building at Beech Avenue which has many facilities that offer the pupils a fantastic 21st Century learning experience.
Completed at the end of 2009, the building benefits from:
- A large performance hall with tiered seating
- A drama space with lighting rigs.
- A dedicated Sixth Form suite,
- State-of-the-art classrooms,
- A Technology suite and recording studio,
- An international standard sports hall and fitness suite,
- A 3G Astroturf
- Playing fields
- A purpose built dance studio.
- A range of science laboratories
- Art rooms that are magnificent spaces, making full use of natural daylight
In addition we have a wealth of ICT facilities including interactive whiteboards, Visualisers and ActiveExpression learner response kits in every classroom.
Our second primary site at Alton Close has been fully re-furbished and updated to offer a wonderful learning environment inside and outside of the building to match the facilities provided for pupils at Beech Avenue.
Are you looking for space for you club or society?
Please click on the following link to find out more about our facilities for hire