From September we have sessions available for 2,3 or 4 years old children.
- We accept funded and non-funded applications.
- There is funding available for 2-year olds (depending on circumstances)
- ALL children are entitled to 15 hours Nursery funding from the term after their 3rd Birthday.
- 30 hour Nursery places are available for parents that receive 30 hour funding.
- There is an option for paid sessions at £15 per session
Our Sessions run from 08.30-11.30 and 12.30-15.30
A Typical session will include:
Continuous play/learning sessions
Children have access to a wide range of planned activities and are able to explore at their own pace, encouraging independence and confidence in their own abilities. Each Nursery class is well equipped to cover all areas of the Nursery curriculum and includes, water play, sand play, mark making, home corner, construction and small world and book areas alongside great open spaces to develop their physical skills.
Snack is provide during the session and is designed to introduce children to new tastes and textures. They will also develop the skills they need to be independent, choosing what they like and don’t like, using cups, spoons, knives and forks, spreading their own bread for sandwiches, among a variety of other things.
Stories and Songs
Our Nurseries spend a lot of time singing and telling stories and provide a language rich environment so that children can develop their own language skills. We provide a well thought out literacy program to ensure children have access to a wide range of core and additional stories alongside songs and rhymes.
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a place here